Welcome to The Landsite. Here you can search for professionals in your area. Simply fill in the fields above and click 'Search Professionals' for instant access to a community of service providers in your desired location.
Baron Contracting provides a professional and personal service from initial consultation through to completion of the project. Our skilled workmanship and use of high quality building materials ensure a perfect finish to every job.
AJD & Son offer a JCB Telehandler service covering Bishop’s Waltham and the surrounding areas. For all types of work including; Commerical Ground Works, Farm Contracting, Tree Work, and Site Clearances.
Fully national provider of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) for all property types. Also covering Asbestos Management Surveys and Fire Risk Assessments. Offering fully national coverage, quick turnaround times and excellent customer service.
EPC Choice are providers of both Commercial and Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). We provides compliance with all EPC legislation with expertise in achieving MEES. Our client base ranges from individual Landlords through to institutional PLCs.
Louise, a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, specialises is identifying qualifying expenditure on commercial proprty that attracts tax relief. Preparing HMRC friendly capital allowances claims for UK tax payers.
Regarded as the first and only ‘Feng Shui Wellness Designer’ my expertise is the combination of FENG SHUI, INTERIOR DESIGN, and WELLNESS to create interior spaces that are in total harmony with their residents and guests.
PropertyData contains the UK's most comprehensive and wide-ranging array of residential property market data and analytics functionality, designed to help residential property investors, agents and developers.
• 10.6 acre greenfield site suitable for residential development
• Potential to help meet the future housing needs of Penzance
• Agricultural land to the south of the site
• 1.6 miles from Penzance, 0.8 miles from the A30
• 2.6 miles from Penzance Railway Station, 42.6 miles from Newquay Airport
• A discount could be negotiated if the property was bought freehold unconditionally
Rent £4,800 per annum
• 293 sq. ft (27 sq. m)
• Ground floor retail space at entrance of busy retail and office complex
• Historic landmark in the centre of town facing busy public car park
• Adjacent to NatWest Bank Opposite Boots the Chemist
• Half a mile from Penzance Railway Station
• 42 miles from Newquay Airport