Hadley Wood Regulated Loan
Published by Alternative Bridging Corporation -
- Location - Hadley Wood
- Loan Type - Regulated Loan
- Value - £700,000
An advance to repay an expired bridging loan secured against a prestigious but tired family home, owned and occupied by a single lady and so a regulated loan.
A family member, an experienced developer, is negotiating on her behalf planning permission to demolish the house and replace it with a block of 12 apartments. Consent has not yet been granted and is anticipated within the next few months.
After the granting of planning permission the bridging finance loan will be repaid from a development facility to be provided to the developer by ABC. In the event of planning permission not being given, the house, which is in poor condition, will be refurbished and resold.
- Bridge to development loan
- Single lady occupier past retirement age
- Bridging Finance Regulated loan
- House in need of immediate repair including the roof. ABC have agreed to ignore this in view of its imminent redevelopment
- Retained interest