Q&A with ESGmark® - The Importance of ESG Credentials
Posted by The Landsite on 13th January 2024 -
Our latest One-on-One session is with Justin Bates, the Co-Founder of ESGmark®.
As awareness of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) credentials increases in both business and the real estate industry, it will inevitably influence long-term value. In this session, Ramsey asks the following questions:
- When was ESGmark® founded.
- What is the primary purpose of ESGmark®.
- What does ESGmark® offer.
- What are the benefits for businesses applying for certification with ESGmark®
- What type of businesses can you find within the ESGmark® community.
- Why do strong ESG credentials play such an important role in the commercial real estate sector.
- What does the future look like for ESG in the short and medium term in general terms.
Watch the discussion between Ramsey and Justin here.
ESGmark® is the community for people and organisations who care about the environment and society. To learn more about our featured guest for this week, please visit their website: https://www.esgmark.co.uk/
Watch all our Q&A episdoes and subcribe to The Landsite YouTube channel