https://www.thelandsite.co.uk/files/properties/598e4c8bdd7411ea98240afeec538f48/1370-650d7e41c0144692899957.jpeg

High quality public house for sale in Preston

The Tillotsons Arms,18 Talbot Street, Chipping, Preston, Lancs PR3 2QE
For sale
£450,000
taylor-weaver
This property is marketed by:
Taylor Weaver

Features:

  • Good Quality Public House with Living Accommodation
  • Suitable for Residential, Restaurant, Office & Holiday Accommodation
  • Large outside garden and parking areas

Location

The property is situated in the heart of the attractive Ribble Valley village of Chipping surrounded by predominantly residential accommodation.

Chipping is a situated within the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, making it an attractive location for cyclist, walkers and tourists.

The village is situated approximately 12 miles to the North East of Preston, 14 miles to the North of Blackburn and 9 miles to the West of Clitheroe. The nearest motorway junction is 31A of the M6.

Description

The property comprises a substantial public house known as The Tillotsons Arms providing accommodation on 4 levels including the cellar and extending to 2,467 sq.ft.

It is constructed of rendered stone built walls under a pitched slate roof. To the rear are various extensions of similar construction.

Internally the ground floor provides a large bar area to the front with mid section lounge and a further dining area/lounge to the rear providing ample customer accommodation At the back of the property there are two stores and kitchen.

In addition there are customer male and female w/c facilities.

At first floor level there is the living accommodation including a large sun lounge to the rear, a lounge diner to the front, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.

On the second floor is further accommodation currently used as a bedroom and ancillary storage.

To the rear of the property is a substantial beer garden set within attractive landscaping and ancillary garage premises.

Price

Offers in excess of £525,000

Tenure

Understood to be freehold.