The unit is part of a large industrial estate comprising a broad range of businesses within a courtyard style development. The subject unit was built in the 2000's and benefits from ground and first floor offices, tea point and wc.
* Secure gate business environment.
* Sodium lighting in warehouse.
* Ground floor and first floor offices, plus wc and teapoint.
* Up to (approx) 5 allocated car parking spaces.
* 3 phase power.
* Well arranged/partitioned offices.
* Mixed LED and fluorescent lighting in the offices.
* Part comfort cooling/heating (not tested).
* Midway between Basingstoke/Tadley. two minutes from the B340 Aldermaston Road.
* 2 Electric loading doors.
The premises are conveniently situated on the northern side of Bramley Road, within half a mile of the junction with the A340 Aldermaston Road. There is also easy access via Bramley to the A33 Basingstoke to Reading road. The property provides easy access to both the M3 and M4 motorways (via Basingstoke and Reading respectively).
A new fully repairing and insuring lease to be granted for a term to be agreed, subject to periodic upward only rent reviews. The lease shall be contracted outside of the Security of Tenure & Compensation Provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (part II) as amended.
Contact us via [email protected]