COMMON USE CLASS: C3 Dwelling Houses, Sui_generis_1
Greenholme Steading is an exciting new residential development in the Eden Valley created by Pillar Homes. The first part of development will be ready from Winter 2021 consisting of 4 bedroom detached luxury homes with barn conversions ready from 2022. Ideally located on the edge of the popular village of Corby Hill, the site has excellent access to the A69 and M6 providing an ideal place to commute to Carlisle and the wider area. Greenholme Steading benefits from semi rural living whilst having a wide range of amenities within walking distance. Neighbouring villages provide a wide range of pubs, restaurants and leisure activities with Carlisle and Brampton also easily accessible providing further amenities.
Wetheral – 2.5 miles
M6 J43 – 3.5 miles
Brampton – 4 miles
Carlisle – 5.5 miles
Newcastle – 53 miles
The development is ideally located on the outskirts of the popular village of Corby Hill. It located to the south of the A69 with easy access providing and ideal commuter base to Carlisle, Newcastle and access to the M6. Corby Hill provides amenities such as a Co-Op, petrol station, butchers, hairdressers, pub and office space at Warwick Mill Business village all within walking distance. Further restaurants, hotels and other amenities are located at Scotby, Wetheral and Brampton in the neighbouring areas. Rosehill industrial estate near Junction 43 of the M6 and provides a wealth of services such as supermarkets, professional services, specialist food shops and car dealerships.
The development is off the Hayton road which is just of the A69.
From Carlisle, take the A69 east towards Brampton. After the crossroads at Corby Hill, carry on the A69 towards Brampton. After just under ½ mil, turn right onto the Hayton road. The site is on the left after 0.1 miles just after the wood.
The first phase of the Greenholme Steading Development consists of an exclusive cul de sac of 8 luxury detached houses on generous plots sizes and off street parking. The houses are designed with modern family living in mind with well-designed layouts achieving this. Houses benefit from garages, utility rooms and ensuite bedrooms. Extra consideration has been given to create well appointed master bedroom with excellent storage. Properties will have under floor heating on the ground floor from gas boiler and radiators on the first floor. The houses are built with traditional construction methods with brick and rendered external walls and slate roofs. Houses are built to a high energy efficient standard with uPVC windows and central heating. Externally, there will be lawns and landscaping can be done to the new owners request. The houses will have a 10 year guarantee and purchasers will be able to choose final finishes to their properties.
The property is a 4 bedroom detached house with integrated garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
Cupboard and WC
With feature fireplace and French door to garden.
With fitted units and door to side.
With modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and French doors to garden.
Landing leading to:
Double Bedroom with cupboard.
Master bedroom with cupboard and ensuite with shower, WC and sink.
Double bedroom with cupboards.
With bath, shower WC and sink.
Externally there are lawns to the front and rear with garden to the rear. There is off street parking to the front of the property
Carlisle City Council, Civic Centre, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8QG
Plans, Areas and Schedules
These are based on the Ordnance Survey and Title Deeds and are for reference only. They have been carefully checked and computed by the selling agents and the purchaser shall be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the description of the property and any error or mis-statement shall not annul the sale nor entitle either party to compensation in respect thereof.
A deposit will be required to secure the plot on a non-refundable basis. A further deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be payable on exchange of contracts. This will be non-refundable in the event of the transaction failing to reach completion for reasons not attributable to the vendors or their agents.
Judith Keir, Bendles Solicitors, Portland Building, Cooper Way,Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0JG. 01228 522215
Date of Entry
By mutual agreement.
Method of Sale & Closing Date
The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty. Offers should be submitted to [email protected] co.uk or to Suite 7M, Lakeland Business Park, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9UQ. Should an offer be submitted to the office address please also confirm via telephone or email due to current COVID 19 circumstances. The Vendor reserves the right to change the method of sale, sell the property without any prior notification or change the closing date. Prospective purchasers are therefore advised to register their interest with the selling agents, following an inspection and having carried out suitable due diligence with regards to the subjects. The Vendor and their agents reserve the right to exclude, withdraw or amalgamate any of the land shown at any time. The Vendor and their agents also reserve the right to generally amend the particulars of sale. The agents also reserve the right to conclude negotiations by any other means at their discretion and a degree of flexibility is available to prospective purchasers. A closing date for offers may be fixed. The Vendor is not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer, or go to a closing date.
A closing date may be fixed. Prospective purchasers who have notified their interest through solicitors to the selling agents, in writing, will be advised of any closing date, unless the property has been sold previously. The seller is not bound to accept the highest or any offer, or to go to a closing date.
All offers should be submitted to the selling agent, along with the relevant Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, to the Selling Agent.
Third Party Rights and Easements
The subjects are sold together with and subject to all existing rights of way, easements, wayleaves and others, whether contained in the Title Deeds or otherwise, and purchasers will be deemed to have satisfied themselves in all respects thereof. There may be a need to reserve or grant rights across the sale subjects in favour of others on the development or the Vendor.
Davidson & Robertson for themselves and for the Vendor(s) or Lessors(s) of the property
described in these particulars, whose agents they are, give notice that
1. These particulars are produced in good faith as a general outline only and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. No person in the employment of Davidson & Robertson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the Agents, nor into contract on behalf of the Vendors.
3. It is the responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessees to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any information upon which any prospective purchaser or lessee relies on in making an offer or bid. The making of any offer or bid for this property will be taken as an admission by the prospective purchaser or lessee that he has relied solely upon his own personally verified inspection and enquiries. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred by prospective purchasers in viewing the property or in the event of any property being sold or withdrawn.
4. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and other details are given without responsibility and should not be relied on as statements of fact and prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are published as opinions and not statements of fact. They are not intended to be binding on the Vendors of their Agents.
5. Nothing in these particulars is to be regarded as a statement that the property is in good structural, agricultural or horticultural condition, nor should any statement be taken as a warranty to be implied that any services, appliances, equipment, installations or facilities on the property are in good working order. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the condition of all such matters.
6. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that they have not entered into an agreement to purchase in reliance on any statement contained in these particulars, that they have satisfied themselves as to the content of each such statement by inspection, enquiry or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the Vendors of their Agents in respect of the property.
7. Any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars or any correspondence relating thereto shall not entitle the Purchaser to rescind or to be discharged from any Agreement to Purchase nor shall it entitle either party to compensation or damages, or give either party any cause of civil action.
8. The property is sold with all faults and defects whether of condition or otherwise and neither the Vendors nor their Agents will be held responsible for such faults and defects.
9. The photographs printed in these particulars show only certain parts of the property and they were not necessarily taken when the particulars were produced.
10. Where any reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given by the Vendor and their Agents in good faith. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the Local Planning Authority into such matters.
11. These particulars have been prepared in good faith and in accordance with relevant legislation at the time of writing.
Contact us via [email protected]