We are currently working with one of the UK’s fastest growing residential developers who have bold growth plans and as a result they are keen to recruit a talented Architectural Technician or Technologist on a full time, permanent basis.
This award winning Developer take pride in what they do best, building beautiful, quality, purpose built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK.
Based out of their West Midlands region in Worcestershire, you will be required to assist with a number of projects at any one time under the direction of the Technical Manager.
The person they appoint will be responsible for the following;
• Production of working drawings for technically challenging retirement apartment projects.
• Checking and approving supplier information.
• Liaison with the NHBC to ensure compliance with current building regulations.
• Producing site specific technical details.
• Attending monthly site meetings.
• Liaison with external contacts including consultants, suppliers, statutory authorities, subcontractors and NHBC to ensure that all approvals are achieved in line with the project completion.
This position would suit an experienced and qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist who possesses a good knowledge of relevant regulations, including building and fire regulations relating to multi-storey apartment buildings. Any previous project experience of retirement living, student accommodation, extra care developments or apartment blocks up to 4 or 5 floors is desired.
AutoCAD is the main software used therefore you must be capable of using this to a high degree of proficiency.
You will be required to work on a number of projects at any one time and will be required to make day to day decision relating to design, technical and site issues to ensure that construction is unimpeded. Therefore, you must be capable of working within a fast moving and time pressured environment.
In return, this residential developer is offering a competitive salary up to £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package including a company car or car allowance, pension contribution, private healthcare, life assurance, professional subscriptions, training courses, professional development and much more.