London Help to Buy
Published by Barratt London on 27th May 2020 -
The current London Help to Buy scheme is available until March 2021, and both existing homeowners and first time buyers can benefit - Discover how it works below.
From 1 April 2021 there will be a new Help to Buy scheme for first time buyers only - Find out more here.
What is London Help to Buy?
The London Help to Buy scheme is a popular Government-backed initiative helping first-time buyers, as well existing homeowners, move up the London property ladder.
- Just a 5% deposit is required
- You only need a 55% mortgage
- 40% Government equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000
- For new homes in the 32 London Boroughs & City of London
Call us on 0330 057 6666 to speak to a Sales Adviser, and find out if you qualify for the scheme.
London Help to Buy explained
Click here for full terms and conditions.